Friday, July 8, 2011

On my way!


I love travelling and I especially love travelling when it has a purpose.  I'm so very excited to see my tour friends and family.  In these last 6 months, I have missed them dearly and now that I'm on my way, I can barely contain myself.  I am sitting in the airport, enjoying the free WiFi and quietly thanking my parents for giving me their Delta miles so I could fly away.

I have counted down to this day since the tickets were booked.  Now that it is here, I'm going to savour every moment of time, I'm going to make the most of the 2 weeks I have with this family of my heart and I'm going to take a million pictures, both with my camera and in my mind.  These are the times memories are made of.

I'm on my way, friends!  Just a few more hours and the real fun will begin!

No comments:

Post a Comment