Monday, July 7, 2008

Theory, Guitars, Cars and English Lessons

What do theory, guitars, cars and English lessons have in common?

Well, I am going to review my music theory and prep to write Grade 4 Royal Conservatory Harmony. I'm attempting to learn the guitar and have made that my summer goal. I will still be working at the auto trader and I'm going to be a conversationalist at the university with some students from Hungary who are learning English. That will be a lot of fun.

The life of a teacher does not mean slack summers. I need to figure out what is happening in the fall - currently I am back on the sub list. I'm still trying to decide how I feel about that. I need to decide if I want to go back to school and if I do, I need to get going on the grad applications.

Yep, no rest for the weary...

No comments:

Post a Comment