Thursday, May 22, 2008

Why will I ramble?

I'm not the journaling type, nor do I really expect anyone to read this...however, in order for me to write down and sort out my thoughts, I must make it as though there will be an audience. I don't believe there will be any audience but myself, but at least I will be able to put down some of the thoughts that are rambling around in my head.

I originally wanted to call the blog "the ramblings of a lonely heart" but lonely didn't seem like the right word. After much thought, I realized it is actually the ramblings of a longing heart. There are so many things my heart is longing for and so many areas that I long to see changed, established, improved, or removed - really, just so many longings. So there you have it, "the ramblings of a longing heart" is what it shall be.

There will be no research, possibly a few quotes from unpublished people, maybe even some things that are inspirational, but really it will just be me, rambling. Which I seem to do quite well.

I'll see where this takes me...maybe it will make me a better person, a better thinker, a better analyser or maybe it will just help to relieve me of some of the thoughts in my head that I hold for so long because there is just no one who wants or really cares to know. This will be my listening companion.

No comments:

Post a Comment