Wednesday, May 27, 2009

One year

Well, I've been blogging for a whole year...I'm amazed at how much I actually like it. I'm a bit sporadic and not always thought provoking, but I do definitely enjoy it. I like to go back and read my blogs. Sometimes I don't agree with what I wrote, sometimes I agree more than ever.

It's neat to see the progression of the journey. I'm not a journal writer by nature, but I'm finding typing to be kind of therapeutic. I think it is because I can go back and read what I wrote and fix. I like knowing that I can process the thoughts and not have them all scribbled out. Must be the OCD in me :)

So, happy 1 year to me. May it be followed by many more.

2 comments:

  1. Woohhoooo!!! Happy one year! And many more to come...

    ReplyDelete
  2. happy blogging birthday...i'm a little late...as usual.

    ReplyDelete