Monday, December 14, 2009

Things I Love about Choir 35

1) Small hands catching mine.
2) The children fighting to stand beside me in devotions
3) Soccer games where all I do is run around screaming
4) Searching a field for my keys after a game of chase with Reagan
5) 23 hugs in the morning
6) Giggles
7) Laughing with Amy
8) Playing jokes on Tony
9) Shopping trips
10) Chats on the bus with Vic
11) David and Liz coming to visit
12) Host families that feel comfortable after just a few minutes
13) Chelsea's hugs
14) Priscillah's little voice calling me on the bus
15) Hearing the children pray
16) Alex asking "are you fine?"
17) Grace dancing with a huge smile on her face
18) Ritah singing Mwejje/Natamba
19) Stella's imagination
20) My home on Village 2 where it is just the chaperones and the children - no expectations, just us
21) Tony's stories in devotions that capture the children and the chaperones just the same
22) Benson's hugs that can last forever
23) My rotating bus buddies
24) Cleaning the bus with Alesha (we both take great joy in this!)
25) Little adventures that bring so much joy - like a trip to the ocean or seeing the Lights of Christmas
26) The funny little phrases that the children say and the laughs those little mix ups bring

1 comment:

  1. Oh my dear Stacy. This was wonderful. I found myself nodding to every single thing. What a wonderful adventure this year has been and will finish out to be. Love you

    ReplyDelete