Saturday, February 19, 2011

30 Day Challenge - Day 2

Day 2 - A picture of you and the person you have been closest with the longest.

Amber
Amber and I have been friends forever.  The first time she stayed at my house was the summer we were 9.  She came for a whole week.  That was a big deal in 1990!  After that, it was friendship for life.  I stayed at her house one weekend and we got to go see "Rhythm n News" even though we weren't old enough for Super Camp.  Many years at camp, we shared a room and always achieved the "Cleanest Cabin" award.  We're pretty amazing.  Anytime Amber and I would get together, we'd have hours of Tetris Wars, lots of laughter and plenty of heart-to-hearts.  We've been friends for over 20 years now.  That's pretty outstanding.  I am so grateful for Amber.  We've been through a lot together.  It's too late to get out of this friendship now!  We're stuck with each other for life.

1 comment:

  1. I'm very glad we are "stuck" ;). Can't think of anyone else I'd rather be stuck to!

    ReplyDelete