Monday, February 14, 2011

Missing you...

When you live with people almost 24-7 for 16 months, you really get used to going about your day in a certain way and you get used to having those people with you regardless of what you are doing.  I'm going through chaperone friend withdrawal.  I miss them a lot, in fact. It seems that everything I do, brings a memory of my friends from tour.  For instance, every single time I use my microwave (and I use it a lot, I'll admit it), I think of Mel.  In fact, I imagine her hiding in my bedroom as I microwave and yelling to ask if I'm done yet.  Every time I go shopping or start organizing, I think of Alesha.  Every time I play a game or lead rehearsals I think of Amy.  Every time I get a hug, I think of Chelsea.  When I need a hand or some advice, I wish Vic was here.  My sarcasm is lost without Amy and Tony.  

Ah, life on the bus.  As hard as you were sometimes, I sure liked you. 

Chelsea
Vic
Leash

Amy

Rachel

Tony

Mel

2 comments:

  1. I miss you too! So so much...I didn't realize the chaperone withdraw I would go through...

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh Stacy, I miss you terribly. And and all the others above :)

    ReplyDelete