Thursday, August 14, 2008

The last day...

My job at Trader is finally over...and I do mean finally. This job was just not meant for me. I like schedule...car dealers apparently don't care. There were some frustrating moments. I had to laugh as I was leaving today. I cleaned out my desk and got rid of everything the next photographer wouldn't need. When I left, all I took with me was the plastic file folder and clipboard that I brought from home. This is mostly funny because when I cleaned up my desk when my job ended at Thom, I had two boxes and a rubbermaid. Now, I must admit that I spent a whole year at Thom, so I accumulated much more stuff, but I spent over 4 months at Trader and never brought anything personal to the office. I think that definitely shows where my heart was at.

I will miss some of my dealers. However, I liked to visit with them more than I like to take pictures of their cars.

I'm ready for school to start, even though I don't have a position. I don't mind subbing. I hope I get lots of days at Thom, cause then it will feel like I haven't left.

I've had a lot of part-time jobs in the last while and this one is by far the one I'll miss the least.

No comments:

Post a Comment