Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Home

I'm home. Literally. I'm in my own house, sitting in my own chair. Last night I slept in my own bed. I ate breakfast at 12:37 out of my own bowls with cereal that I bought when I went grocery shopping for one instead of for 30.

I'm so glad to be here. The time at my parents was great and much needed. It was good to be with my family, but I was ready to come home. Yesterday, my dad and I moved my stuff back and after a disaster with the UHaul (story to follow in another blog), we got everything moved into the house. Even with the delay, I got my kitchen unpacked, bedroom unpacked, clothes put away, bed set up and made and was ready for bed by 12:15.

Today, I have set up my livingroom, installed my internet (whoo hoo...thank you Sasktel), unpacked a few more boxes and taken some time just to sit! I find myself struggling between joy and sorrow. I'm so happy to be home, but I'm still really missing my kids and the other chaps. I chatted with Amy last night while I unpacked and it was so nice to have her "around" while I did it.

I can't wait to be settled again. Today, I'm going to pick clothes from my closet! WOW! Little joys....

1 comment:

  1. hope you are loving your cute little haven again - let me know when you want the rest of your stuff! LOVE YA!

    ReplyDelete