Thursday, March 3, 2011

30 Day Challenge - Day 13

Day 13 - A picture of your favourite band or artist

Asking this of a musician is like asking a designer their favourite colour.  I have too many favourties to name.  Josh Groban has already made this photo journey, so I won't put him up again.  I also enjoy Hedley, Sarah McLaughlin, Jann Arden, Carrie Underwood, Martina McBride, Casting Crowns, Amy Grant, Sandi Patty, and so on and so on.  But, I have to say, after my ACC MWS experience, this man and his band are definitely high on my list.  Not only are they great performers, they are friendly, down to earth and amazingly humble.

Empie contemplating joining the band

Hanging out with MWS

1 comment:

  1. Agreed. Love this man. When I was at his church in Franklin, we had the most delightful conversation :)

    ReplyDelete