Monday, December 13, 2010

And a week has passed

I feel like I'm on holidays. I feel like in a week or so, I'll board a plane, worry about crossing the border and meet back up with Village 3 to continue touring with my children and my friends. It doesn't quite feel real yet. I am in Ontario at my grams' house for a few days. It has been wonderful to be here with her, but hard to find where I fit. I've spent months visiting with strangers, but I seem to be having a hard time making normal conversation with my family. Meet a stranger at church and BAM! no problems...seriously, this is a bit ridiculous.

I feel a little bit numb. I'm waiting for my emotions and my heart to catch up with my brain. I wonder when I will begin to allow myself to grieve. So far, I haven't started yet. I've been rock solid. It is making me a bit nervous. I can do this, really, I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment