Saturday, December 4, 2010

Day 3 - December 3

I stay up too late, but there are so many moments to have that I can't get myself to bed any sooner.

This day was filled with suitcases again and we almost have them complete. The last 2 arrived today and I feel so relieved to have them all here. We have a little bit of shopping, but not too much and it'll get done tomorrow.

Reagan and Jonah leave tomorrow for Choir 37. They are going to be little Choir 35 Ambassadors as they head to Nebraska to start with them for a few months. Tonight was really hard and I can't help but feel cheated of 2 days of time with these boys. They are both so special.

My Reagan is growing up so much. He is tenderhearted, but tough, loving, but fiesty. He wants 30 hugs but then teases me with lady bugs even though he knows I don't like them. His tears are genuine but he wants to show that he's strong too.

Jonah is such a character. He is developing a great sense of humour, is so helpful and is sincere in his conversation and interaction with others. He is developing leadership skills that are quite amazing for an 11 year old.

It is hard to say goodbye in bits. 2 boys tomorrow, 19 children on Monday, 4 chaps on Monday, 3 more on Friday...so many goodbyes. So many changes. So many endings.

No comments:

Post a Comment