Thursday, December 2, 2010

Day 4 - December 2

I'm so tired. This week has been a wave of emotions, wrapping up, figuring out and trying to sort out the things I brought with me to Mirembe.

Today, we spent most of the day driving from store to store, looking for sizes and shoes for the children's suitcases. We needed to adjust sizes for some of the children and being the dollar conscious chaps that we are, we made good use of the tags still on the clothing to exchange and return the things that just didn't fit. It was a busy, crazy, fun, tiring, inspiring, sad, emotional, great day.

Tonight, we skyped with Vic and Choir 37. The kids thought it was really fun and they were pumped to see Uncle Vic. I sure miss him.

When I think about writing my last blog, I feel sick to my stomach. Soon, the blog will be about saying good bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment